since it is necessary to carry out promotional activities, naturally also need to have advertising language. However, this advertisement can be how to write, but it bothers a lot of people. In fact, we are in the design of promotional activities of the advertising language, the simple and crude emphasis on discount and bargain, for smart consumers, has long been immune to any role. So, how can we design a transfer of consumers interested in advertising? Xiao Bian believes that you can stand in the consumer’s perspective, starting from the following three questions.
first, why do consumers want to see your advertisement?
is not only a slogan, we usually write all the copy, need to use the title of strategy, in other words, your advertising success rate of 80% is up to you to decide the title, the remaining 20% is decided by the content of the. According to scientific research, when people read, read the title of the people than the title and text reading five times.
this is a revelation to us in the title under the Kung Fu, in the title as far as possible the use of strong words, such as "free", "buy one" and "clearance sale" and so on, let the customer know the benefits of promotional activities. To know that people are petty, only for their own good things they will be willing to be interested to read carey.