Newtown Centre on the Market for €2.75m

first_imgNewsLocal NewsNewtown Centre on the Market for €2.75mBy Alan Jacques – October 2, 2014 689 THE Newtown Centre, a two-story commercial development in Annacotty, is on the market with a guide price of €2.75 million.The sale of the development – which generates an annual rent in the region of €268,000 – is being handled by Savills Cork on the instruction of the Receiver Grant Thornton. The Newtown Centre is located between Newtown and Annacotty, around 1km east of Castletroy.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Siobhan Young of Savills commented, “The Newtown Centre provides investors with the opportunity to acquire a finished property with strong tenant occupancy levels and a considerable rent receivable per annum.”“The current vacant office units provide scope to increase future rental income and we expect to receive high levels of enquiries for this investment,” Ms Young revealed.The modern two storey commercial development occupies a site of 2.17 acres. There are nine fully occupied ground floor retail units and 10 first floor office units, seven of which are currently occupied. Current tenants including Bord Gais, Mace, Curves and Bambury Bookmakers, are not affected by the sale.The development also includes an extensive surface car park sits at the front of the property providing an abundance of customer parking. Limerick Artist ‘Willzee’ releases new Music Video – “A Dream of Peace” WhatsApp RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Advertisement Print Linkedin TAGSAnnacottyGrant ThorntonlimerickNewtown CentreSavills Cork Emailcenter_img Previous articleGround control to LITNext articleClowning around on animal-act circuses in Limerick Alan Jacqueshttp://www.limerickpost.ie Vanishing Ireland podcast documenting interviews with people over 70’s, looking for volunteers to share their stories WATCH: “Everyone is fighting so hard to get on” – Pat Ryan on competitive camogie squads Facebook Limerick’s National Camogie League double header to be streamed live Limerick Ladies National Football League opener to be streamed live Predictions on the future of learning discussed at Limerick Lifelong Learning Festival Twitterlast_img read more

Ruiz defeat made me a smarter fighter, says Joshua

first_imgRelatedPosts Tyson Fury to Anthony Joshua: Don’t risk fighting Usyk Anthony Joshua, Okolie plot world title double Anthony Joshua wants Tyson Fury, Wilder fight Briton Anthony Joshua said his first career defeat at the hands of Andy Ruiz Jr. was due to a lack of experience and he had become a “smarter” fighter ahead of December’s rematch. Mexican-American Ruiz produced one of boxing’s biggest upsets when he dethroned the previously undefeated world heavyweight champion with a seventh-round stoppage at New York’s Madison Square Garden in June. “It wasn’t burnout. The issues I faced in the last camp, it’s just down to lack of experience,” he told BBC. Joshua said: “Even though it was at a high level, we were still finding experience. “Andy Ruiz is good but I don’t think he should beat me twice. I used to hear guys say you have to take a loss and I would think ‘why’? “Now I can understand it and know what it takes. I have more understanding now and my ears are open to new information so that’s making me smarter as a fighter.” The WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight title rematch – dubbed: “Clash on the Dunes,” will take place in Saudi Arabia on December 7 after former Olympic Champion Joshua triggered a rematch clause. “The blessing is I have a second chance and here we are,” the 30-year-old said. Reuters/NAN.Tags: Anthony Joshualast_img read more